One of the annual Halloween highlights (my kids are already getting excited for it) is the Empire Eagles' Field of Screams Haunted Hayride held Friday & Saturday the two weekends before Halloween (Oct 17 & 18 and 24 & 25) on M-72 just east of Gilbert Road. (more info)
Other Halloween events include:
- Haunted Lighthouse at the Grand Traverse Lighthouse Museum on October 18 from noon - 4 PM. Visit grandtraverselighthouse.com for details!
- The AP Art Class of Suttons Bay High School is sponsoring a Haunted House at the Friendship Center in Suttons Bay on October 23-24 from 6-8PM and October 25 from 4-8PM. The cost for this event is $5 and it benefits the AP Art Class!
- Cedar's Halloween Haunted House on October 24,25,26 and Halloween night from 7-9 pm (at the south end of Nelson St - call 228-3426 for details). On Halloween, treats will be given out as well!
- Glen Arbor Trick or Treating for Children on Sunday (Oct 26) - Glen Lake Chamber
- There's a Children's Halloween Party at the Empire Town Hall on Halloween from 6-8 PM. If anyone's interested in volunteering the night of event or or to decorate the night before, please call Jan at 326-5439 with any questions.
If you know of any more, please post a comment below!